The TSOC_Teensy3x is an adapter board for the excellent Teensy Development Board from PJRC. The TSOC_Teensy3x allows you to connect thingSoC, Mikrobus, and/or Grove System Modules all at the same time, either standalone, or with any other thingSoC Processor or Radio module. This gives you maximum flexiblity for sensor and actuator selection and reuse.
The TSOC_Teensy3x accepts any thingSoC or Mikrobus module, including a number different IoT compatible wireless Radio modules, and a variety of input and analog sensors, such as Temperature, Wind, Pressure, Air Quality, and Gases. The TSOC_Teensy3x also accepts a variety of output modules, such as relays for controlling lights, pumps, or motors, as well as stepper motor and other outputs.
TSOC_Teensy3x - Embedded Module :The TSOC_Teensy3x connects any thingSoC (or Mikrobus) module to the Arduino IDE, including RS-232, RS-485, GSM, GPS, BLTE, motor control, analog sensors, and others.
Example Applications :
(Shown with the thingSoC I2C Hub/Switch Module and Color LCD attached)
- Modbus Weather Sensor BOSCH BME280 Temp, Humidity, Air Pressure
- Modbus Methane Sensor MQ-4 Sensor for Methane (CH4)
- Modbus Air Quality Sensor MQ-135 Sensor for Harmful Gasses
- Modbus Lightning Sensor AS3935 Lighting Strike Detector
- Modbus Controlled Relay G6D1AASI Power Relay Control Module
Project Status :
- 11/01/2016 : Rev. 1.1 testing completed.
- 11/03/2016 : Rev. 1.1 Pre-production (50 units) completed.