The TSOC_PSoC4L is a PSoC4 (Programmable System on Chip) based board with integrated USB and Li-Po battery power and charging functions, in an Embedded Module format for the new thingSoC, Internet of Things open standard.
TSOC_PSoC4L - PSoC4 (Large) Embedded Module :
The TSOC_PSoC4L is a low cost, embeddable module featuring a PSoC4 "Large" device :
- 32-bit MCU Subsystem (48MHZ ARM Cortex-M0)
- USB Full-Speed Controller - 16 Endpoints
- Li-Po battery connector and integrated USB charger
- Programmable Analog Blocks (4 blocks)
- Programmable Digital Blocks (8 blocks)
- 3.3 Volt or 5.0 Volt Operation
- Serial Communication (3 Ports)
- Counter/Timers/PWMs (8 Ports)
- Battery Charge Status LED
- USER LED
- USER Pushbutton
- Optional 32Khz Oscillator for Real-Time Clock
- Optional High Precision Oscillator
- Optional FM24W256-G NVSRAM (32K Bytes Nonvolatile SRAM)
- Optional CAN (controller area network) Controller
- thingSoC Compliant Module
- Mikrobus Compatible Module
New for December 2016!
Example Applications :The TSOC_PSoC4L supports both thingSoC and Mikrobus, so there are literally hundreds of use cases to cover!