PatternAgents Technical Support
Welcome to our Technical Support Pages.
We want to provide you the best support possible for your PatternAgents Patterns and Products. We are happy to help you resolve any questions you may have with our products, but we first ask you to read our FAQs, before contacting Technical Support. Technical Support is generally limited to ensuring that your product is operating correctly.
If you have other questions about a particular application or require other development assisitance, such as:
- "How do I design a widget that does X?"
- "The software I wrote gives me a compile time error, can you help me debug it?"
We are happy to provide those types of customized support services for a reasonable fee.
In all cases we prefer that you contact us first via email, and we will follow up with a telphone call if we need more information.
- Agent-MIDI-IN-FeatherWing : MIDI Input Board
- Agent-MIDI-OUT-FeatherWing : MIDI Output Board
- Agent-DA7280-FeatherWing : Haptic Driver Board
- Agent-DRV2605-FeatherWing : Haptic Driver Board
- The Summer of OSC
- MIDI to DMX
- thingSoC CrowdSupply funded and shipped
- thingSoC nears release...
- Real-Time Location Systems for IoT
- New IoT SoCs
- More DeviceTree Flavors!
- Smart Device Trees meet Smart Objects
- Device Tree Discussions
- Smart Devicetrees
- Device Tree on Modbus
- Device Tree and Product Life Cycles
- Device Tree Overlays
- Device Tree Overview
- Sense and Sensor Abilities
- The BLOB - Binary Level OBjects
- Automatic Configuration Chains
- Small Form Factor Auto-Configuration
- MinnowBoard Lures Library
- Touch Widgets - Best Practices
- Touch Widgets How-To/Instructions
- Touch Widgets Library for Eagle
- Capacitance Sensing Introduction
- Building Your New Widget
- EagleCAD Libraries