Helping Manufacturers Representatives
to expand their markets...
PatternAgents helps Manufacturers Representatives:
- By working with local Contract Manufacturers to keep production builds within their territory
- By providing engineering services that understand how Manufacturers Representatives operate
- Creating custom solutions using their Manufacturers components and solutions
- Providing avenues to alternative marketing channels
- With new product introductions and technology training
- With local and internet based trainings, tutorials, and workshops
How many times have you been handed a reference or demo design from one of your manufacturers, that uses Key components that directly compete with your other/main lines? It's really hard to take that out to your clients, isn't it? We understand the needs of Manufacturers Representatives and how best to help you.
Contact us to see how we are helping Manufacturers Representatives to expand their Service Available Markets.
PatternAgents provides community and commerce for electronics designers, helping them to collaborate using shared patterns, practices, and resources; connect with others in the industry, conceptualize and create new ideas, commercialize their designs, and keep up on the latest technologies and concepts.
- TSOC_NEOLED : LED Driver Embedded Module
- TSOC_Teensy3x : Teensy 3.2 thingSoC Adapter
- TSOC_GROVEY_I2CHUB : I2C Hub/Switch
- I2C EEPROM Emulation for Smart Devicetrees
- thingSoC nears release...
- Real-Time Location Systems for IoT
- New IoT SoCs
- More DeviceTree Flavors!
- Smart Device Trees meet Smart Objects
- Device Tree Discussions
- Smart Devicetrees
- Device Tree on Modbus
- Device Tree and Product Life Cycles
- Device Tree Overlays
- Device Tree Overview
- Sense and Sensor Abilities
- The BLOB - Binary Level OBjects
- Automatic Configuration Chains
- Small Form Factor Auto-Configuration
- MinnowBoard Lures Library
- Touch Widgets - Best Practices
- Touch Widgets How-To/Instructions
- Touch Widgets Library for Eagle
- Capacitance Sensing Introduction
- Building Your New Widget
- EagleCAD Libraries
- Quattrocycle Lighting Update
- Portland Mini-Maker Faire
- Arduino Y'un - The Next Generation